Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome!

 Thanks for checking out my Blog. This being the first post, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Taylor Mathis. I am a Wedding and Lifestyle photographer currently living in Santa Barbara, CA, but will be moving to Charlotte, NC. Why move to Charlotte? Well that is a question that I have been asking myself a lot over the past several months. I spent 18 years living and growing up in Charlotte. After graduating high school I attended and swam for the University of Wisconsin (go Badgers!). After graduating from Wisconsin I moved to Santa Barbara, CA to follow my passion for photography. I guess this five year journey across the country has allowed me to realize where I want to end up, and funny enough it is right where I started. North Carolina and the South is home to me. I am doing what I love and it only makes sense to be around the people and family that I love as well. On this blog I will be posting my latest shoots and anything else that I find interesting. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you again soon! 
 - Taylor 
     
   

1 comment: