Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

In-N-Out


Before leaving California, I had to have one last trip to In-N-Out. If you have never been to California then you might not be aware of how amazing In-N-Out is. I am normally not a fan of fast food hamburgers, but In-N-Out is a very different story. The only items on the menu are a hamburger, cheeseburger, a double burger, french fries and milkshakes. That is it. They keep to just a few items that they do very well. I usually get the #1. A double double with cheese and grilled onions. There is a secret menu where you can get your fries animal style. Why it is called this I do not know, but order this and your fries will arrive covered in thousand island, grilled onions and melted cheese. Not easy on the arteries, but o so good. I will miss you In-N-Out, but my waistline will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment